La Ola is fortunate to have the help of many dedicated volunteers both from our community and abroad each year. Our volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Mission Teams
- Internship for University Credit.
- Long-term and short term Intern Programs.
- Mentoring / Tutoring
- Administrative / Office Support
- Fund Raising / Special Events Support
- Maintenance support
- Providing supplies for: back-to-school, birthdays, extra-curricular activities, food drives, holidays and more.
- Teaching special skills, such as: arts and crafts, cooking, gardening, music, sports and more.
We hope you find a project or activity that is of particular interest to you as you help us make a difference in the lives of the children. Whenever possible, we will accommodate your specific area of interest and schedule.